Terms and Conditions
Please take your time to read the Falcon safaris & Air ticketing Terms and Conditions following before making any booking with us, so you are aware of the ‘rules of the reservations’.
1. Booking your holiday
- Changes in the itinerary – Our holidays are planned some months in advance, it is therefore possible that some arrangements may have to be changed and we reserve the right to at any time.
- Underage travelers – Bookings can only be accepted for persons under eighteen years of age when accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for them.
- Accommodation – In the unlikely event of accommodation not being available on arrival at a hotel/campsite described and/or confirmed to the clients, Falcon safaris & Air ticketing undertakes to provide alternative accommodation in a hotel/campsite of categories at least as high as those contracted, if available.
- Travel documents –Clients are responsible for obtaining passports, visas, health certificates, international driving permits and any other documents relating to their holiday themselves and to meet any additional costs which may be incurred as a result of failure to comply with such requirements.
- Travel insurance –All clients must take out their own adequate travel insurance and copies must be given to the tour guide upon initial meeting. The insurance must take into account the nature of the holiday and client must specify to their insurance company if they intend climbing, trekking, diving etc. The policy should also have repatriation cover in the event of serious accident.
2. Payment for your Holiday
- Payment for your holiday
- Deposits –Bookings must be accompanied by a 25% deposit and the complete balance is due no later than Ninenty days (90 days) equivalent to 3 months prior to the starting date of your tour. If the booking is made within this time of 90days , then the full amount should be paid with the booking.
- Late Payment – If the balance due is not received by the due date we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. Appropriate cancellation charges may be levied. All bank charges are for client to bear.
- Accepted Currencies – Payment for your safari can be done in US Dollar, by international bank transfer or credit card. Please note that a transaction fee applies to all credit card payments,contact us for more information on this.
- Cancellations –Cancellation should be made in writing (email is acceptable, if receipt is confirmed by Falcon Safaris). The 25% deposit is non-refundable, and a cancellation will also incur the following charges:
- More than 60 days before start date – deposit.
- 30 to 60 days before start date – 50%
- 15 to 28 days before start date – 75%
- 14 days or less – total cost of tour (100%)
- Quoted Price- Our quoted prices are based on current exchange rates and on-the-ground prices. The price of a tour may vary at any time before Falcon safaris & Air Ticketing have accepted a booking from you, and they may be varied after your booking is made, Falcon Safaris will take responsibilities of informing you on the additional charges by emailing you so that you are aware of the increase. You will be allowed to pay the increment upon your arrival in Tanzania.
3. During your holiday:
- Adventurous activities –Client’s bookings are accepted on the understanding that the client appreciates the possible risks inherent in travel, in particular when undertaking adventurous activities such as trekking, climbing and diving.
- Illness during safari – The Company undertakes to run the Safari at the agreed itinerary and price. The clients hereby agreed to abide to the same. If a client becomes unwell after departure, no refund will be given.
- Climbing & Trekking –Please note that for clients undertaking a trekking itinerary we offer first class guides, porters and safety equipment. If you are obliged to abandon an activity due to your own physical limitations there is no refund of park fees and any additional accommodation and/or transport fees are not the responsibility of Falcons Safaris & Air ticketing.
- Disclaimer Form – You may be asked to sign a Disclaimer Form prior to participation in certain activities.
- Alterations –We regret that no credit or refund is possible for any unused services provided in the cost of your holiday. If you during your time abroad, you decide to alter your travel arrangements this will be your own responsibility and F safaris Falcon Safaris & Air ticketing will not be held responsible for any extra costs or difficulties that may arise with onward travel as a result of such alterations.
- Delays – In the unlikely event of a delay at the airport for your international or domestic flight, arrangements for meals, overnight accommodation etc. should be met by your airline. If you are joining a group and flight delays mean that additional transfers etc. are required to enable you to join the group, these costs must be met by you – the client and should later be re-claimed under your insurance policy if applicable.
- Vehicles – In case of major breakdown a rescue vehicle shall be sent immediately – minor problems that can be repaired will be dealt with to allow the safari to continue.
- Luggage – The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to baggage.